La Magie was created to not just have fabulous colors but have no harsh chemicals and be removed with soap and water!
La Magie is your best option when looking for non-toxic polish for yourself or children.
Highlights about the product:
- Water-based, Wash-off and peel off formula’s
- Non-toxic and low odor
- Dries in just two minutes
- Safe for nail biters
- Pregnancy safe
- Dries to a glossy finish
- Easily washes off clothes, furniture and carpet
- Not tested on animals
- Available in three finishes – cream, shimmer, and glitter
- Available in fashionable colors
- Free from the Big 3: dibutyl phthalate, formaldehyde and toluene
- No phthalates, Bisphenol A, ethyl acetate and acetone
Recommended use: for glossy, lasting polish, please follow the following steps.
- Wash hands with soap and water and dry
- For a darker, longer lasting color, apply two coats of La Magie polish and allow each coat to dry
- Apply La Magie top coat. This will lock in the color by turning the polish into a peel off. If you do not want the color to last longer than a bath, no top coat is needed
- To remove the polish without La Magie magic top coat, just rinse water on the nails and rub the color off. If La Magie top coat was applied, use soap and water and rub the nails to peel off the polish.
Common questions about caring for La Magie
- How long does an open bottle of La Magie last? We recommend you do not keep an open bottle for more than 6-8 months.
- What do I do if La Magie becomes thick? Add a few drops of water to the bottle and shake
- Can I take a bath or swim with La Magie on? It will come right off without using the La Magie magic top coat.
- How long will it take La Magie to dry? 2-3 minutes depending on how thick you apply the polish.
- How long will La Magie last on the nails? By adding La Magie top coat, it should take 5-7 days.
- What if I have La Magie on my nails and I bite them? La Magie is non-toxic and is therefore safe for nail biters.