Please find our privacy statement along with with policies around shipping and returns below. If you cannot find what you are looking for, please don’t hesitate to contact us here, or directly at email@example.com.
- We accept Paypal and credit card payments via Simplify Commerce
- We do not control or have access to customer sensitive financial data, nor do we collect financial data.
- Our payments page requires a secure webpage.
- Please do not leave financial information or billing requests in the Order Note section.
- We current ship to locations in USA and. Canada. If you live in another country and really want our product, please email us directly.
- All orders will ship within 3-5 business days from the date of payment. All packages will be sent via USPS OR Fedex. When shipping overseas, customs can delay packages by up to 6 weeks.
- On international orders, we do not ship to addresses that are different than their billing address.
- Domestic orders, we offer free shipping to orders shipped to an address in the United States over $20. For orders below $20 dollars, we charge a flat rate of $5 for orders shipped in the United States. We ship via USPS and Fedex Ground.
- International order, we offer free shipping to orders shipped to an address in Canada over $20. For orders below $20 dollars, we charge a flat rate $10 shipping charge to all purchases shipped to Canada. For all other one off international orders, we charge a rate commensurate to our rate schedule.
- For La MagieKids.com orders, products may be returned by mail within 14 days of the purchase date. Merchandise that has been used or altered is not returnable. Merchandise returned due to damage from shipping will be replaced. Please contact us before returning damaged merchandise at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In order to receive a full refund, please contact us at here, or directly at email@example.com.. When contacting us, provide your name, address and reason you would like to return the merchandise. All refunds will be credited to the original form of tender, and refund processing time varies by financial institution. We will process refunds and returns within 15 days.
- Collection of Personal Information: While users can view our website by browsing anonymously, we collect identifiable personal information (“Personal Information”) about LaMagiekids.com users when they voluntarily provide it in the course of browsing or shopping on LaMagiekids.com, including to make purchases from the Site, voluntarily register or otherwise sign up with the Site, or contact us via the LaMagiekids.com. Site users may provide Personal Information for various reasons, including but not limited to, for the purposes of obtaining newsletters, product information, event information, and services, to answer surveys, enter contests and receive notice of other promotional opportunities, and to make purchases. The type of Personal Information that we may collect includes name, address, phone number, email address and purchase information such as form of payment. We may also use the information that you provide to create a personal customer profile in order to let you know of products or events that may be of interest to you, to streamline future purchases, and for customer service purposes. We do NOT collect credit or debit card information used to facilitate the sale of La Magie products. The information is collected, processed and stored by our partners PayPal and Simplify Commerce. For information on their policies, please see their respective privacy information.
We may combine Personal Information we collect on the Sites with other information we otherwise collect online or offline about users to better tailor marketing or website content, including to measure the effectiveness of our advertising, or for other purposes, such as internal research.
- Collection of Non-Personal and Automatically Collected Data: We automatically collect certain aggregate information and other information when you visit the Sites. When in aggregated form, this information does not relate to a single identifiable visitor. It tells us such things as how many users visited the Sites and the pages accessed. Collecting this information helps us tailor our Sites to our visitors. Also, we may collect certain non-personal information at the individual level, although it typically is not associated with Personal Information. For example, when you visit our Site to browse and read information, we automatically collect standard computer information that your browser sends to every website you visit, such as your IP address, browser type and language, access times and referring website addresses. We generally do not link this standard computer information to anything that will allow us to identify users unless to enforce compliance with our rules or terms of service, to protect our service, sites, users or others, or for certain online advertising activities relating to our users, including to measure the effectiveness of our advertising. In addition, we also may collect other information through “cookies” or “web beacons,”.
- Children’s Privacy: The sites of LaMagieLLC are not directed to children and we do not intentionally collect or maintain any Personal Information from children under the age of 13 years old. If you believe that we might have any Personal Information from or about anyone under the age of 13, please reach us here, or directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use of and browsing in the Sites are at your own risk. Neither LaMagie.LLC nor any party representing or otherwise affiliated with LaMagie.LLC in creating or presenting the Sites are liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages arising out of your use of the Sites. To the extent permitted by law and without limiting any of the foregoing, everything on the Sites is provided to you on an “as is” basis, without warranty, either express or implied, of any kind, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantabilty, fitness for a specific purpose, freedom from computer virus, or non-infringement. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitations may not apply to you. Please check your local laws.
- When applicable, prices displayed on the lamagie.com website are shown in U.S. dollars and do not include taxes. Prices are provided for informational purposes and are not binding. Please also note that prices shown may vary between the U.S and other markets and with our retail partners. The price displayed is based on such jurisdiction as inferred from your computer IP address. Prices remain subject to change without notice.